The Divine Feminine is on the rise. But what does this actually mean and how can each one of us help play a part in this rebalancing act? The world as a whole over the past few thousand years has greatly led from a masculine based thought form. Action, conquering, logical thinking, rationality, competition, survival, and strength are defining masculine qualities. As human beings, we carry both the aspects of the Divine masculine and feminine energies. But as we can observe by the state of the world the mass populous is severely out of balance. We have learned to lead with the masculine while suppressing the feminine aspects we inherently possess.
The greatest growth and potential regarding the evolution of humans is created by internally balancing the Divine Masculine and Feminine energies. In our lives are our thoughts forms, patterns, behaviors, and tendencies which dictate the balance of the complementing energies which then reflects collectively. Even the astrological signs, elements and numerology that are in our birth chart contains influential energy.
The Divine Feminine is the manifestation of the purest form of feminine expression and qualities. However, due to the patriarchal system that has developed throughout time, the Feminine energy has been sadly suppressed, devalued, demeaned and looked down upon. But as we start to wake up from our deep slumber there has been a resurgence in the need for the devotion and commitment to the Feminine and what it really represents for us as a whole.
A balance of both inherent energies will be necessary to continue our evolutionary process. And now, all men and women alike are called to empower the Divine Feminine. We each carry a complex emotional and psychological makeup of past experiences learned behavior and external conditioning that contributes to one’s internal well-being and external reality. This can cause one or both energies to be out of balance, stagnant, suppressed, confused, or disrespected in some manner.
Rebalancing the Energy
How can we rebalance the energy in our own reality? We take an honest look at our lives and unique creative process and observe the places that are out of balance and realign with the truth of our being.
Feminine qualities and attributes are intuition, flexibility, healing, nurturing, wisdom, expression, emotion, patience and the ability to receive. If we are always giving and doing and then feeling depleted then we are leading in masculine energy. If we are assertive in business and career, pushing through with will and strength we are leading with masculine qualities. There are seasons for everything and we are being called to connect deep within to the wisdom of the feminine.
Below are some ways to connect to your Divine Feminine:
- Meditation – Incorporate practices of meditations that focus on silence, compassion, and opening of the heart.
- Listen More – Spend time listening more instead of talking. This is challenging in our social-media-driven world where everyone just wants to be heard and seen, but well worth it.
- Connect to the Arts – Find time daily to create music, art or dance. Sing in the shower or listen to some classical or conscious music. Create Art! Find something you enjoy and create daily! Cook, garden, paint, sculpt, write, express etc…Get into your body- dance, fluid martial arts, yoga movements that allow you to “feel”. Cross-fit and weight lifting are masculine!
- Get into nature on a regular basis – Nature is non-resistant which means the energy in the woods or on a beach is fluid and in flow. It naturally contains the Divine wisdom and healing energy of our earth mother. Learn to connect to the trees, the birds and wildlife and see what messages they have for you. Big cities are full of resistant energy bombarding us with toxicity and lower vibrational forms. Nature is the divine purifier and can also assist in supporting psychic awareness.
- Lean into Receiving –Practice waiting, practice patience and practice just being thus allowing your cup to become empty so that it may be filled up again by Spirit. Learn to surrender to your higher self and receive.
- “Feel” your feelings and don’t be afraid of them – Feelings are ‘E-Motions’ which translate into energy in motion. They are powerful and if used properly with intuition and an open heart they can create magical new worlds. Each one has a flavor, a color a individual expression and can help us be okay with our own uniqueness. We are human beings not robots. Feelings are part of the grand experience and have a great purpose and vibrational resonance. They are also a part of our intuitive guiding system.
Feminine consciousness is innately more attuned to the life of the body. It symbolizes creation in all its forms and so knows the rhythms that belong to the cycles of life, instead of the dominate systems imposed by will that are presently strangling our world. The feminine is vital in this work of awakening and evolution. And each of us is being called to access this beautiful compassionate healing energy from within.