10 powerful self-love tips:
Here 10 powerful self-love tips for ascension and awakening.
- Experience pure gratitude and this is possible only if we go from lack and never enough to more than enough to attract even more abundance.
- Share who you really are, share your story from your heart. Every single human being on this planet in this life and in many past lives has experienced trauma and disappointment at some point. The power of sharing our struggle is the first step to let it go helping others in the process.
- Set boundaries. As humans, we are used to thinking that the more we say yes and the more we have other’s approval, the more we are liked by others without even thinking about the consequences of this behavior. Reality is that you are the only one who knows your own limits, the limits of what you can give, and the limits of what you can take.
- Be vulnerable. Allow yourself to be vulnerable and ask for help.
- Observe. Our power as spiritual beings lies is realizing that we are not our emotions and our behavior. Emotions are temporary states that can be triggered by external or internal causes. Either way, observing the temporary emotions and avoiding any emotional reactions is liberating for our heart.
- Forgiveness. This tip doesn’t come easy to everyone. It is very easy for us as humans to forgive a good friend or someone who is nice to us most of the time, but what about forgiving someone who has hurt us, left us into pieces? It doesn’t come so natural, does it? When we awaken and we ascend, we understand that we are all souls on a journey and that person or that situation that we defined as bad initially could now have different meanings.
- Speak to yourself as you would speak to your best friend, your partner, your child. This tip is so powerful that it can change your perception of yourself immediately.
- Let go of society’s expectations. The main human fears and limiting beliefs revolve around perfection, space, time, and death. Perfection is how society wants us to be, space has to do with where and how society wants us to live, the time has to do with when society wants us to live and death is the limit that society gives us to exist. As you can see, society easily controls every single aspect of our lives, programming us since birth to reject our imperfections, our age, our body, and our perceptions, constantly feeding us that “I am not enough” seed thought. When we understand that time, space, perfection, and death are just illusions of the 3rd dimension, there is nothing left to be scared of.
- Experience joy in alignment with your true self. We co-create our own reality with the Universe itself: The Universe wants us happy and gives us exactly what we want, projecting outside what we create inside of us.
- Be authentic to yourself. Many times as humans we find ourselves in situations where we are so busy looking for significance that we hide behind a mask. Lifting that mask is the biggest gift we can give ourselves. It’s like saying, “This is me and I am proud of myself and I love myself regardless of what other people think.”