By Matt Caron
- I emanate love and joy, complete presence and openness, toward all beings.
- I focus not on the 100 things I may have to do at some future time, but on the one thing I can do NOW.
- I do not pollute my beautiful, radiant Inner Being, nor the Earth, with negativity. I do not give unhappiness, in any form, whatsoever, a dwelling place inside me.
- I perceive another person’s body and mind as just a screen, behind which I can feel their true reality, just as I feel mine.
- I am content with what I have. I rejoice in the way things are. I realize that there is nothing lacking. The whole world belongs to me.
- My peace is so vast and so deep, that anything that is NOT peace, disappears into it, as if it had never existed.
- Nothing that was ever done to me, or which I did to others, can touch, even in the slightest, the radiant essence of who I really am.
- I am powerful enough to overcome negativity.
- I am creative enough to express myself.
- All problems are illusions of the mind.
- I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to with ease and comfort.
- I have infinite patience when it comes to fulfilling my destiny.
- I am a Divine creation, a piece of God. Therefore, I cannot be undeserving.
- I am connected to an unlimited source of abundance.
- I have access to unlimited assistance. My strength comes from my connection to my Source of being.
- I am an infinite being. The age of my body has no bearing on what I do or who I am.
- I live in the present moment by being grateful for all of my life experiences as a child.
- As I unclutter my life, I free myself to answer the callings of my soul.
- Being myself involves no risks. It’s my ultimate truth, and I live fearlessly.
- I live in the moment and am grateful for all my life experiences. All of them.
- I relax and cast aside all mental burdens, allowing God to express through me His perfect love, peace, and wisdom.
- The healing power of Spirit is flowing through all the cells of my body. I am made of the one universal God-substance.
- God’s perfect health permeates the dark nooks of my bodily sickness. In all my cells His healing light is shining. They are entirely well, for His perfection is in them.
- Daily I will seek happiness more and more within my mind, and less and less through material pleasures.
- God is the shepherd of my restless thoughts. He will lead them to His abode of peace.
- I will purify my mind with the thought that God is guiding my every activity.
- With the sword of devotion, I sever the heart-strings that tie me to delusion. With the deepest love, I lay my heart at the feet of Omnipresence.
- I am submerged in eternal light. It permeates every particle of my being. I am living in that light. The Divine Spirit fills me within and without.
- God is within and around me, protecting me; so I will banish the fear that shuts out His guiding light.
- I will help weeping ones to smile, by smiling myself, even when it is difficult.